
Have I expressed yet how much I LOVE this vacuum??? I've had it for a couple of weeks now, and it seriously has been a huge life saver. (We got it at the same time we got our new dryer....it was a bad weekend.) Our old vacuum cleaner was not made for this house. And it would not for the life of it suck up a cheerio. Pretty sad right? If you have as many stairs as we do, I would HIGHLY recommend a canister vacuum. And if you're not ready to commit to the canister and just want to try it out. I would recommend a Kenmore. I'm not sure that I'll ever switch back to an upright. And since we bought the display model, it was a great deal!

But who knows maybe I'll stick with Kenmore down the road. Plus I hope that the vacuum we just got lasts for a very long time.
1 comment:
What model did you get? We have to buy a vac asap!
Post a Comment