Here's a little preview of what's going into the nursery. And also the reveal of what I've been up to. I wanted an antique/vintage feel in the room it called for a little lace and big flowers. :) I wasn't planning on using pink but I found that really soft material for so cheap and it turned out, in my opinion, great! I can't wait until we get the room painted and the furniture up so that we can decorate it. I have lots of cute ideas and plans for the wall decorations that I just haven't been able to get started on. But I'm excited! I've had wonderful friends give us lots of little girls clothes so I've been getting those washed and hung up. Unfortunately, the closet still needs to be cleaned out. And we need to find a dresser. Still lots do to!

Quilt

Bumper Pad and Pillow

Valances

Mobile

5 comments:
I love this! Did you make it? It looks beautiful. :)
LOVE the lace on the quilt! You are so talented! I can't wait to see the room!
So pretty! I love the vintage style! Everything looks so great! I can't wait to see it all in the room. It's going to look so good!
Looks great!!
That is so amazing that you can come up with that and then DO IT! It is WAY CUTE!!!
Post a Comment