As of yesterday I am 23 weeks along. 17 more to go. Courtney is roughly over 11 inches long and weighs about the size of a large mango. Pretty crazy and amazing at the same time right? I'm feeling much better these days. I haven't had any morning sickness for about a month now. But I do get some nasty spouts of indigestion and heartburn. I haven't decided which is worse yet. At my appointment last month the scale said that I have gained 7 pounds. So, either my scale is 2 pounds off or I've lost 2. Or just haven't gained anything since then. Regardless, I look like I've gained much more.... Or at least I feel that way. Loren's ready to meet her, I think I can still wait.. haha. I've bought most of the material for the nursery bedding. I'm pretty excited about that. So hopefully I can get started on that soon. Once all of that is done maybe I can start on Ethan's room! Can you believe that he's going to be 2 next month? Life is moving along at crazy speeds.... :) Speaking of the little guy, here's an updated picture."Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
23 Weeks
As of yesterday I am 23 weeks along. 17 more to go. Courtney is roughly over 11 inches long and weighs about the size of a large mango. Pretty crazy and amazing at the same time right? I'm feeling much better these days. I haven't had any morning sickness for about a month now. But I do get some nasty spouts of indigestion and heartburn. I haven't decided which is worse yet. At my appointment last month the scale said that I have gained 7 pounds. So, either my scale is 2 pounds off or I've lost 2. Or just haven't gained anything since then. Regardless, I look like I've gained much more.... Or at least I feel that way. Loren's ready to meet her, I think I can still wait.. haha. I've bought most of the material for the nursery bedding. I'm pretty excited about that. So hopefully I can get started on that soon. Once all of that is done maybe I can start on Ethan's room! Can you believe that he's going to be 2 next month? Life is moving along at crazy speeds.... :) Speaking of the little guy, here's an updated picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! I can't believe that you are already that far along!
i wanna see the material you picked out for her room and beeding. i assume your going to make her one of your beautiful quilts, right?! i'll have to come over as soon as i'm feeling better to see and to drop some stuff off that i have for baby courtney:)
Her name is going to be Courtney? CUTE! You look great! I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. Such a cute kid. And I'll bet the nursery is going to be ADORABLE! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment